Meet The Cult
The Cult aims to host events that would attract the minds of those who wish to have an impact on the community. Prominent individuals of society may contribute their time as guest speakers to deliver their message. We ultimately aims to be an influential space that our community can rely on. The Cult’s main objectives are being a hub for diversity of thought, an impact on the community, support local talents, and provide an overall space that appeals to customers of all ages.
The Intern will be responsible for creating and boosting The Cult's platform. You’ll have a hand in decisions, web design and IT.
We are passionate about developing students/graduates who are eager to grow their skills. We would like you to be the face of our team, implementing new ideas and concepts.
We are looking for creative individuals that can work to develop quality, authentic and genuine content.
- Website content formatting and versatility with web page development tools.
- Experience developing/updating website/mobile version on a variety of platforms.
- Ability to use a variety of programming languages and platforms.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills and work independently.
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, desktop applications, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Test company websites with multiple browsers in order to maximize traffic capabilities.
An ideal candidate would be
The intern’s responsibilities will span across the full technology stack, initially focusing on areas they feel most confident, while using best practices in an agile environment.
- You’re a self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and don't shy away from things you don't know.
- You are a student in IT/Web Media or other relevant fields.
- Management/Marketing/Interactive Media and business fields.
- Great organizational and prioritization skills.
- You love connecting with people and you are passionate about building authentic relationships.
- You can manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- You like to think with ‘out of the box’ creativity and brainstorm new ideas.
What To Expect
You'll have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects working with the website, blog, events, social media, and more. You will gain hands-on experience producing content that educates, entertains, and inspires action.
- Have real, actionable impact that affects decision-making at the company.
- School/University credit (if applicable)
- Friendly and flexible schedule
- Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
- Great work environment with a young team of talented people to work with!