Meet Platform 78 Consulting S.P.C.
We are a computational engineering and multidisciplinary consultancy company that inhabits the space between computer science, architecture, art and philosophy.
Platform 78 is the Technical Advisors to the Office of First Deputy Prime Minister, with a large portfolio of strategic construction projects in the Kingdom. With the increase in number of strategic projects and responsibilities, Platform 78 is currently looking for a Graduate Trainee or Entry Level Architect / Engineer to join its offices in Bahrain. Applicants should:
- An understanding of the Design and Building process, support by the technical skills required below.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent attention to organization.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ready to put in the effort required.
- Assist in preparation or prepare project weekly project updates.
- Prepare meeting notes and follow-up with the relevant parties to ensure progress.
- Review project correspondence and prepare written summaries.
- Prepare 1-pagers as required technical and project administrative summaries.
- Assist in keeping track of project budgets.
- Perform various other supervised administrative tasks as required.
- Engage and assist managing ongoing projects in the Kingdom.
- Conduct regular visit to various sites in order to document progress, help identify and highlight issues, etc.
- Assist in writing reports and other technical documents.
- Prepare project related technical presentations.
- Prepare drawings and 3D models as required.
- Prepare visualizations as needed.
- Clean-up and prepare Rhino and 3D models for project use.
An ideal candidate would be
- Microsoft Office Suite: In-depth expertise in Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
- Rhino 3D: basic to intermediate.
- Grasshopper: basic knowledge.
- Adobe InDesign and Illustrator: intermediate.
- AutoCAD and REVIT: intermediate.
Good overall written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Good writing skills in English and Arabic.
- Good technical writing skills (Eng. only).
What To Expect
The successful applicants will get to work directly and will train with the Founder on several of these projects and will get exposed to the biggest projects on the Island. In addition, he / she will get to work with Platform 78 growing team in Amsterdam, NL.