Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
Designed for Bahraini youth who hold a high school certificate or diploma and are seeking to advance their professional experience through this career opportunity with the Zain Youth Program.
• Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
• Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
• Monitor customers behavior within the allocated sales territory to ensure that sales potential is
• Establish and maintain effective communication links with other departments to identify all sales
• Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Zain’s products & services and of relevant sales techniques
to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
• Achieve individual and team monthly sales targets.
• Perform any other related duties as assigned or needed.
An ideal candidate would be
• Bahraini national.
• Age between 19-24.
• Bilingual: Arabic & English
• Excellent interpersonal & sales skills.
• Has driving license and his/her own car.
• Holding high school /Diploma/ BSc certificate. (Not a current Student)