Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
Assuring overall Network health and offered services soundness by actively monitoring all Network elements, handling incidents, statistics and reporting and acting as first line technical support point of contact for all Network related problems and customer complaints.
- Alarm monitoring and incident handling and ensuring adequate incident reporting
- Customer complaint handling (reassigning/first-line troubleshooting/resolution).
- Verification and reporting of Statistics of business and technical reports.
- Perform test procedures and analyse test results to isolate and determine the type of service problem.
- Assist skilled teams in restoration of service wherever possible
- Creation and follow up of trouble tickets to OLOs, interconnect partners and International Carriers.
- Preventive maintenance control.(ensure the frequent check and backup process)
- Develop new processes to fill any gap, interdepartmental coordination.
- Conduct awareness workshop for change processes and compliance.
- Change management control (ensure the integrity & proper closing of the change activity)
- Maintaining history log for all events.
- Perform service performance analysis via available tools..
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate would be
- Fresh B.Sc degree graduate in Engineering Technology (Electronic, Mechanical, Electrical, Communication & Network) computer or telecom
- 1-2 years of telecom experience (Preferable)
- Effectively communicate by listening actively, share relevant information with others and interact with others to establish fair and effective relationships.
- Identify customer’s requirements correctly, exceed customer expectations and act proactively for ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ability to develop cooperation and teamwork while working toward solutions that generally benefit all parties
- Ability to manage emotions & remain working effectively under pressure
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once (Multi-Tasking)
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and develop to keep updated with new technologies and systems.
Wait! there is more.
- Alert, committed, accurate and detailed oriented.
- Products & Services Knowledge
- Network Operations and Maintenance
- Trouble Ticketing
- Network Service Performance Knowledge.