Launched in January 2018, by two Bahraini Partners, Salman Matter and Abdulrahman Alsayed, Space340 was launched to foster a community of growth and education for young professionals, creatives, and startups. It’s a co-working space and business incubator designed for people to gather, collaborate, and get some work done. We also provide members with the necessary tools – from space, to events, to programs, in order to create a diverse, creative and resilient entrepreneurial community.
The Space Manager will report to the CEO and will be responsible for the management, operations, and development of Space340. We'd love to have an individual who is goal-oriented, highly effecient, and enthusiastic about sharing the love of Coworking to Bahrain and the region.
- Member Management
- Member engagement and procurement
- Member portal management and record-keeping
- Community Outreach and Engagement
- Run existing Space340 events and programs
- Acquire Sponsorships for new programs
- Facilities and Daily Operations
- Ensure that the Coworking Spaces are well-stocked and up to standards
- Respond to customer inquiries about Space340 services
- Content Assistance
- Assist the Marketing department with content and other marketing efforts.
- Weekly progress reports
An ideal candidate would be
- Capable of working autonomously and within a team
- Aware of trends in Bahrain and the region
- Able to come up with creative new concepts
- Able to finalize projects and meet deadlines in an efficient manner
- Innovative and not afraid to voice their opinions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Arabic and English
Wait! there is more.
Coworking is a fast-growing trend in Bahrain and the region. We're excited to have someone join us on the ride and share our love for community workspaces!