Meet Al-Nassar Manufacturing and Trading
Al Nassar Manufacturing & Trading Est. is one of the progressive aluminium, glass and stainless-steel fabrication companies in the Kingdom of Bahrain, started its operations on 7th October 2018. In a short span of time, the company could mark its foot prints in the market with several successful projects both in residential and commercial sectors.
Al-Nassar also is an exclusive agent for Quality Windows International (QWI) products in Bahrain. QWI supplies quality Australian designed Aluminium Windows, Doors and Curtain Walls, which have been independently tested and certified to meet Australian standards
Al-Nassar Manufacturing and Trading Est (AMT) is looking for a senior Facade Engineer with a minmum 8 years of experience to manage and supervise teams to successfully deliver high quality Facade projects in line with the Project Life Cycle on our projects in Bahrain.
AMT newly signed an exclusive agencey with QWI in Bahrain. The Facade engineer one of the main responsibility is to present and find projects to meet the minimum targets for Quailty Windows International (QWI) products as assigned.
ATM's vision is to treat its emlpoyess as its main assets and partners. Therefore, we are only interested in determined and ambitious people.
- Undertake the design, engineering and documentation, provide specialist input, resolve technical problems and ensure quality of products and services on projects undertaken by the team;
- Responsible for the administration, all technical matters, resources required, performance on projects, profitability/costs and cash flow of the projects that are managed by you;
- Perform façade structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills and experience;
- Use computer-assisted façade engineering and design software and equipment for simulation purposes and to prepare engineering design documents;
- Work closely with the Team Leader or Project Leader on all technical matters relating to the projects;
- Investigate and recommend on engineering system selection;
- Undertake liaison and coordination with other designers, including architects, and other engineers to agree on safe designs and their fit with the aesthetic and concept of the construction;
- Prepare design reports at concept and sketch design stages;
- Assist the project teams with all aspect of project implementation, including but not limited to site and factory inspection, quality, audits, reports preparation, etc.;
- Work under minimal supervision with defined areas of responsibility;
- Check the quality and accuracy of your own and others’ work;
- Meet agreed deadlines;
- Author non-standard letters, reports and other documentation;
- Represent the team/group/profession/discipline at external meetings;
- Undertake liaison and coordination with other designers, including architects, and other consultants;
- Handle routine contract administration;
- Demonstrate capability and experience in managing and performing projects in a fast paced environment;
- Has sole responsibility for significant and complex activities or projects.
An ideal candidate would be
- Building, Motivating, and Leading Teams
- Fluent in English
- Presentations Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Building Connection
- Problem Solver
- Work under Pressure