You will love using Ordable – a single platform with powerful features. Stemming from a local home business that scaled 20 times in 1 year, we've built a solution that works understanding needs of small and medium businesses
The Sales Manager position is for a passionate customer advocate. A successful sales manager is tuned in with customer needs, able to synthesize and analyze input from customers and provide solutions that work for their businesses. They will also have great project management skills, communication skills, great attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task with a proven record of driving growth. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for retail and a high level of flexibility and commitment.
The Sales Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Driving a healthy pipeline of prospective customers.
· Negotiating and closing sales with qualified customers.
· Meet sales targets and communicate to the team progress against those targets.
· Communicate with customers regularly - via phone, email, online chat, or visits.
· Conduct demonstrations of Ordable products with proficiency and professionalism.
· Identify new customers needs and communicate them in writing to the team
· Actively look for ways to deliver value to customers profitably.
· Track and prioritize sales activities and update our prospect database.
· Administer account onboarding, contracts, billing, partnership agreements.
· Create content to help with communicating the Ordable brand to customers
· Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, and other data that could help Ordable continue to be relevant to its customers.
· Support in the handling of social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
An ideal candidate would be
· Written and spoken proficiency in both English and Arabic
· A multi-tasker with the ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Self-starter who has a desire to learn, grow, and excel in their role and play a key role impacting the value of a fast-growing company.
· Ability to listen, earn trust, persuade, consult, and confidently close sales with customers. Hence, a highly engaged, high-energy, motivated, collaborative team player.