Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
Zain Youth Empowerment is a training program that offers Bahraini university students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while pursuing their study. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will sharpen their employability skills and make them ready to take their first career steps following their graduation.
- You'll be working in one of Zain Bahrain's retail branches.
- You'll also be working on a rotation basis, gaining experience across departments and functions
- Through your roles in the program, you will be able to gain skills like problem-solving, social and emotional intelligence, and communication skills
An ideal candidate would be
- Bahraini nationals Aged 19 to 24 years old
- University students ( only 2nd year and onwards)
- Willing to be trained on a shift basis
- Fluent in English & Arabic
- Motivated to learn and open to new experiences