Meet Studio Hueman
Hueman Creative Studio is a multidisciplinary studio that spans the diverse industries of film production, commercial advertising, and public art. We develop ideas and concepts that bring added value to businesses and brands, by creating socially conscious and relatable content that is inspired by the people and for the people.
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our team. As a Production Manager you will oversee the overall operations of film production. You are tasked to organize all the necessary needs of a production staff, handle project budget, prepare permits and documents, assist in daily production tasks and ensure the production schedules are met.
- Oversee the initial location scouting and manage any financial arrangements to secure locations.
- Work with the producers to make a shooting schedule that satisfies the scheduling restrictions of all cast and crew as well as location availability.
- Create a working budget that accounts for personnel, equipment, and locations.
- Work with the line producer to hire crews and contract with suppliers.
- Coordinate all necessary transportation for the cast and crew for the duration of the filming schedule.
- Make sure that all locations and cast have the prerequisite releases filed with the production office.
- Ensure that all necessary permitting has been taken care of for each respective location.
- Serve as a liaison between local authorities and the director and crew.
- Complete a daily production report, which shows how the day’s shooting went and report any deviations from the master shooting schedule.
An ideal candidate would be
- Previous experience in production management.
- Good communication skills in both English and Arabic.
- Bahraini Fresh Graduate.