An experience tailored around
helping you build a career you’d love.
Training program that lasts for 3 years, where students will be granted with a leading employability skills in parallel with their academic certification!
· Generate sales to achieve maximum profitability against annual sales targets.
· Identify and exploit new sales opportunities with existing and potential customers.
· Monitor customers behavior within the allocated sales territory to ensure that sales potential is fully exploited.
· Establish and maintain effective communication links with other departments to identify all sales opportunities.
· Maintain accurate records of all sales activity and prepare regular forecasts to enable effective forward planning.
· Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of Zain’s products & services and of relevant sales techniques to ensure that the sales role is carried out as effectively as possible.
· Achieve individual and team monthly sales targets.
· Perform any other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Passionate Bahrainis who aim to make a difference
- Age between 19-24 years
- University or college students from the second year and onwards
This is the first thing an employer will see from you, so be sure to make a good first impression. Be creative, personal, and of course check your spelling!