We are Fathom. We're a marketing agency. We craft useful, productive and powerful tools for people, the businesses they own and are a part of. We use imagination, insight and our gut to create things and we use every tool at our disposal. Our mission is to grow a dynamic organizational structure with vastly talented creatives & strategists who work together to liberate markets from stagnation; steering our clients toward success through the use of innovative tools, expert knowledge, expressive storytelling, and meaningful experiences.
We are looking for a multi disciplined producer capable of working exceptionally in a team environment.
Knowledge in Videography & Photography is a must.
Producers are responsible for creating design and media content for clients, hence they must have strong organizational skills and the highest attention to detail. They must be capable of doing research as it is at the base of anything we do, as well as being open to exploring and implementing the latest and up-and-coming design trends in various fields.
Openness to growth and eagerness towards gaining new skillsets as there’s always room to train and gain new skills to be a fully-fledged multi-disciplined team member.
Produce with purpose: a producer is a person that puts a lot of thought into their work, and before producing anything, they must think about the purpose of what they’re producing, how an audience would respond to it, and what makes it great.
- Conceptualizing and developing concepts for graphic design and marketing projects.
- Presenting concepts and design / media material to clients.
- Implementing design and media content on both digital and print platforms, with an understanding of how each platform works and what is most suitable for it.
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Media Production
- Layout and Typography
- Logo design
- Web design
- UX/UI design
- Social media management* optional
- Copywriting English / Arabic* optional
- Illustration (optional)
An ideal candidate would be
- English & Arabic
- Capable of presenting their own work to clients
- Accepting feedback in a positive way