Meet Hanali Group
Formed in 2017, Hanali Group is a holding company whose long-term goal is to create a highly profitable group of companies in different sectors. The diversity of our operations, as well as our venture into businesses, is fueled by our desire to succeed and yield healthy returns for our shareholders. We currently own and operate 3 original concepts. They are:
C45 Artisan Brewery
The Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the company as an ambassador of Hanali Food and Beverages’ core values.
The Marketing Manager will report to the Marketing Director and will be empowered to make their own decisions that create the best experience for the customers of Hanali Food and Beverages’ multiple diverse outlets.
We encourage our Marketing Managers to be well-rounded team players, willing to get their hands dirty and do whatever it takes to keep the outlets running smoothly!
- The Marketing Manager develops strategic marketing plans for the company and its outlets. The incumbent then oversees implementation via various marketing campaigns, manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, provide sales support, as well as advancing the brand.
- Social media management (Content Calendar, Monthly schedule, content & caption creation, posting, and responding to inquires.
- Maintaining an active and up to date digital presence online with correct info about the company’s outlets in every active platform
- Creating/designing, sourcing, and printing packaging.
- Creating sponsored ads, with a target market specifically for each of our different outlets.
- Creating the mood board for, scheduling the photographer and supervising Photoshoots.
An ideal candidate would be
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or Graphic Design
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Marketing, which includes one year of Marketing Management experience (preferable).
- Experience in the F&B industry (preferable).
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in Adobe InDesign.
- Experience in WordPress (Preferable).
- Sufficient Arabic/English writing skills.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- A knack for delivering personable customer service and a desire to make connections with guests every day.
- Experience in Marketing Strategies
- Measure and report on the performance of Marketing Campaigns and assess them against set goals.
Wait! there is more.
Please check out our profile and have a look at our diverse outlets!
We are always growing and are looking for somebody who would like to grow with us.