● Work on the development of a network of high level potential investors, high net worth individuals and different local and international financing institutions.
● Coordinate developing the fundraising strategies with Flat6Labs Central team and partake in fundraising activities.
● Regularly meet with investors or their representatives to discuss financial matters related to the startup fund.
● Coordinate with the legal partners and attorneys to facilitate the process of the fund management and contracts drafting.
● Prepare and update the required documentation for fundraising.
● Oversee all the transactions related to the fund, including proceeds distribution.
● Arrange meetings and follow up with graduate startups after they leave the startup fund program and ensure that they submit their status report periodically.
● Communicate and report the status of the portfolio to the board, investors and different stakeholders.
● Build and maintain a network of potential local and international investors who would invest in the startup companies
● Help companies secure follow-on funding upon their graduation from the Flat6Labs Bahrain Startup Program through direct contacts and referrals.
● Assist in the process of due diligence, structuring and negotiation of transactions between startup companies and investors when needed.
● Nominate startups and identify the Follow-on Funding and Pre-Series A investment opportunities.
● Supervise the legal process of startup companies incorporation and other related legalities.
● Maintain smooth communication channels between the companies, lawyers and regulatory authorities when needed.
● Build and maintain a database of potential investors’ profiles, information and contacts, as well as information about the size of their funds
● Manage the fundraising process for Flat6Labs Bahrain portfolio companies, and generating reports about prospect deals and negotiated terms
● Assist in and facilitate the due diligence process on Flat6Labs Bahrain companies for potential investors
● Manage the portfolio of Bahrain startup Fund, including: maintaining and generating periodical reports on their business and financial position and disseminating these reports to different stakeholders
● Assist in calculation of relevant return measures such as return on equity, pay-back period, and IRR for both forecasts and historical results
● Build and maintain a database of equity distribution and movement within each of the startups companies
● Interface with startup companies’ CEO’s to complete annual capital and operations budget, including a forecasts of projected monthly and quarterly cash flow requirement
● Assist in creating and maintaining companies’ financial forecast model with advanced analysis, including what-if scenarios, to support investment and planning decisions
● Supervise the legal process of funds transfer, stock exchange and drafting legal agreements with different investors