Meet Marjan space
Our space aims to be a hub for knowledge exchange. It is planned to be a milieu that will be operated by individuals, with broad life and professional experiences, who are passionate to share and exchange their know-how with those in pursuit of new knowledge and self-purpose seekers, students, entrepreneurs, and creative individuals who are looking for a set-up to seek and share their ideas. The center also aims to engage with professionals from all sectors to run presentations, workshops, mentoring sessions in order to spread knowledge and build a network of diverse individuals and professionals.
A presentable female/male to be present when individuals come to work or study at the space. The person has to be able to work with microsoft office tools and be moderately tech-savvy. The person has to be able to converse in English and Arabic languages.
- The day to day running of the space
- Help set up the space before and after a workshop
- Assists in signing in individuals who have registered in a workshop or presentation and collect the dues
- Assists in the bookings for workshops or presentations
An ideal candidate would be
- Eager to learn and share
- Likes to assist and guide
- Has a positive outlook on life