· Review job inquiries and prepare detailed quotation and BOQ based on client requirement.
· Prepares orders for manufacturers’ and checking the acknowledgement or preform invoice prior to ordering.
· Ensuring the client requirements before putting down any ideas to paper.
· Developing shop drawings and presentations.
· Preparing of 3D works and drawings.
· Developing and implementing high-standard designing processes.
· Delivering presentations to Salam Enterprises management or clients, either when bidding for a contract or presenting design proposals.
· Preparing periodical reporting to the Estimation Manager detailing project progress to ensure informed and timely decision making.
· Conducts site inspection to obtain project specifics (i.e. measurements, angles, positions, etc.).
· Handling warranty replacements (furniture) with suppliers in coordination with other departments.
· Prepares and presents sketches, item material submittal and artworks to obtain approval for a job order.
· textures and providing appropriate lighting techniques to the models
· Performs other related duties assigned by the line manager to meet business needs.