Meet First Bahrain Real Estate Development Co.
We are an innovative regional real estate development company dedicated to achieving sustainable returns through collaborative relationships. Our diverse portfolio includes El Mercado Janabiya, El Mercado Village, and Majaal Warehouse Co.
The IT Associate manages the primary responsibilities for the information technology operations through effective management of the development, implementation, maintenance, and operation of all IT applications, systems, and hardware.
- Ensure that appropriate policies, procedure, and systems are in place to ensure that operations can support First Bahrain’s strategic objectives and meet all quality standards.
- Monitor day to day operations ofall IT software and hardware.
- Liaises with staff to develop a clear understanding of their IT requirements and develop IT functionality.
- Maintain and support all computer systems and related infrastructure to agreed standards.
- Update and maintain the company and subsidiaries websites.
- Create and improve automated analytical reports for the company
- Evaluate and recommend solutions to problems/improvements that will benefits the company’s operations
- Train new/existing staff on solutions and make sure they are knowledgeable about best practice
An ideal candidate would be
- 0-3 years of experience
- Experience in Data Analysis is a plus
- Background in Management of Information Systems
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical abilities
- Computer literate in both accounting software and office PC software
- Fluent in Arabic and English