Meet Malaeb Online Services
Malaeb is a community application for sports enthusiasts, allowing you to book sports pitches, create teams and organize matches. Promoting a healthy lifestyle, our team consists of young, talented members who strive for excellence and professional growth with a force to create a legacy for Malaeb worldwide. With ambitions of being the Facebook of the football world, we’re a growing startup looking for great people to join us on this adventure!
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager to take the lead with our marketing strategies. Your main duties include improving online presence across available platforms, improving conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
As a Growth Marketing Manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase revenue. Ultimately, you will be required to find new and innovative ways to increase user engagement, generate revenue, and meet company goals. If you’re interested in creating ways to improve systems with the ability to generate innovative branding and sales ideas, this is the right job for you!
- Work with a cross functional team (Community, Product, Client Success, Customer Happiness) to establish strategies to support Malaeb's revenue growth
- Create and manage new user acquisition campaigns
- Develop and manage project plans to ensure smooth, on-time delivery of marketing campaigns/initiatives
- Identify creative, out-of-the-box ideas for marketing campaigns that can improve current efforts across the board
- Create monthly/quarterly agendas for a wide range of content campaigns
- Work alongside our content designer to create and push content
- Manage all SEOs
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations and reports for improvements and new concepts
- Provide daily reporting on performance and analysis of how to improve
An ideal candidate would be
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with team members, manage project priorities and timelines
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Strong management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Proven knowledge in growth management tools
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Proven knowledge and research on GCC market
- Experience in market analysis
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing