Meet MAF & Co.
MAF & Co. hospitality and consultancy, is a company that empowers and shapes hospitality services. We handle accounts of creative modern restaurants as well as clients of other sectors. Creating and developing their brand images across different channels from full branding collaterals to social media accounts.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer and a social media manager to create and manage all design projects from concept to delivery and any digital and print designs for our marketing needs.
- Designing graphic content, illustrations, and social media posts.
- Generating new and original concepts and managing graphic designs from conception to delivery.
- Full branding design and collaterals based on client specification, needs and brand image.
- Handling social media accounts from A to Z (Creating creative layouts, content calendars, ..etc.).
- Marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Supervise and mentor design staff on project execution, and submit performance report on assigned projects to the executives for appraisal.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Supervise projects and make sure that job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Create and maintain files for all creative assets and resources, such as software, art materials, and special fonts, which are needed for record keeping and referencing
- Evaluate and manage production resources to enhance high productivity and allocations
- Liaise with other members of the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery.
An ideal candidate would be
- Graduation in Visual Design or equivalent
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Work well with tight deadlines in a team environment.
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.