The role of the graphic designer and animator would involve bringing creative ideas to life. To put it simply, “Make things look good. Sometimes make them move”
- Using creativity for visual story telling
- Coming up with creative briefs for various projects and events
- Delivering output within the planned timeline
- Co-ordinating with the other teams on design briefs
- Ensuring quality and innovation in work
Goals we'll measure you by
- We don’t judge, we don’t measure.
You are either good or you are out
But seriously our boss is very picky, so you better be good.
An ideal candidate would be
- Experience working with different design and animation software programs and tools
- Ability to take feedback and learn from it
- Ability to work in teams and individually
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Good communication and presentation skills
- The best or wants to be the best, we don’t settle for less
Wait! there is more.
Can you work under pressure and stress?
Do you love cake?
Apply to join, you may get in. You never know how lucky you are.
(Requires a portfolio attached)