Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real
Contribute to all Sales, Marketing & Customer Care related departments enhancements by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process and policies improvements throughout the reporting process.
- Analyzing information related to Sales, Marketing & Customer care and providing insights.
- Preparing Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports related to (Retail Sales, Enterprise Sales & Customer Care) that includes sales report, monitoring, commissioning, inventory tracker reports and performance reports
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Work on report/dashboard automation to increase the efficiency of the team and minimize the manual work
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Support the data warehouse in identify and revise reporting requirements.
- Implements new or modified reports/dashboards and assist with strategic decisions on new insights.
- Analyze requirements and ensure that solutions meet the business requirements.
- Monitor project progress by track activity; resolve problems; publish progress reports; recommend actions.
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the business and marketing initiatives supported, primarily through interaction with the management and business users.
- Perform any other duties as assigned or needed.
An ideal candidate would be
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or any relative field of study.
- Preferably up to 3 years of experience in business analysis or a relative field in telecom.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience use statistical packages for analyze datasets (Excel, SPSS, R, Python, Power BI, or similar reporting tools).
- Working knowledge with reporting and analyzing data from complex business systems or equivalent advanced degree.