Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
To support Zain Bahrain’s Sustainability & Inclusivity Department in partnering with key stakeholders. To support in reporting, developing and implementing a strategic sustainability framework under the ESG [Environmental, Social and Governance] and the SDGs [ Sustainable Development Goals] and adding to that, to help in driving a cultivating diverse and inclusive brand to promote and governance a sustainable brand and business.
- Design and develop sustainability-related policy, strategy, manual, guidelines and codes of practice and support in implementing sustainability performance improvement initiatives.
- Monitor current projects and coordinate all parties involved to keep the workflow on track.
- Develop and implement a framework for engaging internal stakeholders (I.e., employees) and external stakeholders (I.e., local community members) in the institution's governance, strategy, and operations related to sustainability.
- Communicate to the S&I manager changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs.
- Manage project goals/project schedule and track outcomes for reporting.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Cultivate and coordinate formal and informal community partnership(s).
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Assist in the development and management of outreach materials in coordination with the brand, communication and marketing departments.
- Liaise with relevant agencies in all matters related to projects as required.
- Take a part in addressing and reporting the overall performance from sustainability & Invlusivity prerspective to CS Group team.
An ideal candidate would be
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field of study.
- Fresh university graduate (Up to one year)
- Work experience is a plus.
Wait! there is more.
- Demonstrate the ability to execute capabilities and awareness across different stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Knowledgeable about corporate sustainability practices.
- Knowledgeable about brand D&I practices.
- Understanding of social, economic, and environmental sustainability impact of business operations.
- Ability to prepare reports and recommendations based on cross-functional feedback.
- A self-driven, collaborative approach.
- Microsoft office Excel & PowerPoint.
- Reports writing and presentation.
- Proficiency in English and Arabic languages.