Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
To ensure effective implementation of Zain Youth Programs and activities within Zain Bahrain by coordinating with different departments and Zain Youth members.
The four main programs of Zain Youth are:
The Future Pioneers, The Last Chapter, The Summer Internship and The Mentorship.
- Ensure that Zain Youth experience is delivered to the members according to their program’s plan.
- Support the development and execution of Zain Youth program, including but not limited to:
- Zain Youth onboarding and offboarding processes to ensure attracting and retaining the best talents.
- Zain Youth cultural and community engagement Activities to maximize the development of Zain Youth Members and enrich their development experience.
- Zain Youth Internal and External Communication to strategically position ZY as the most comprehensive youth development program in Bahrain.
- Zain Youth participation in Universities and career fairs to build strategic relationship for ongoing sourcing.
- Zain Youth Recognition to promote success, high performance and demonstrating the right values.
- Work with the other HR units to ensure all Zain Youth plans are on track.
- Ensure continuous enhancement of Zain Youth program by monitoring and evaluating program implementation vs targets and accordingly recommend modifications.
- Become the Zain youth advocate.
- Promote two ways communication with Zain Youth members and provide them with the right guidance and support.
- Prepare periodic reports to showcase/track performance and challenges.
- Engage Zain Youth members in all activities and create a platform for exchanging ideas and projects
- Keep track of Zain Youth joiners and leavers to ensure that to the total number of headcounts is within plan/budget.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned or needed.
An ideal candidate would be
- Bahraini national.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relative field of study.
- Minimum one year of experience in Youth Development.
- Ability to influence senior management and peers, build business case to tie social responsibility to core business strategy
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Good communicator with ability to make public presentations and create effective written and digital content.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with all levels .
- Creativity and resourcefulness in developing and executing engagement plans, communications campaigns, and community events.