Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
Responsible for the creation, development, implementation, and presentation of media content, such as press release, press interviews,..etc. To maintain and enhance communication with the external media, as well as the investment and financial community. Improves and maintains media presence in a variety of media outlets.
- Supports the team in the development and maintenance of the organization’s media relations plan.
- Supports the organization of conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and strike out earnings calls and change investor to media meetings.
- Contributes to the management of the investor relations portion of the organization website.
- Participates in the planning and execution of the annual shareholders' meeting.
- Ensures execution of tasks is done within the allocated budget.
- Research markets to identify demand for new and existing events and organize a promotional campaign to win new and repeat business.
- Executes the planning of events including budgeting, target audience, venues, financial objectives, budget and pricing strategies along with project timeline and milestones.
- Maintain existing customer relationships to maximize opportunities for repeat business.
- Execute the off-site delivery of events including booking, security, access, technical & logistical arrangements, ensuring that the event runs smoothly.
- Contribute to the reporting of post event completion including satisfaction criteria, financial performance against budget, pending financial matters and news releases.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Maintains a good relationship with the external media and ensures our communication is spread in a timely manner.
- Good copy writing capabilities in both Arabic and English.
An ideal candidate would be
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Literature, Communications, Advertising, Journalilsm or any related field is required.
- 0 to 1 years' experience in related field.
- Excellent communication, interaction and analytical skills to facilitiate communication and presentation roles of this position.
- Excellent writing skills required Arabic/English.
- Strong business acumen, financial skills, and analytical abilities, including strong Excel modeling and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to navigate and be successful in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed work environemt.
- Business, Technical & Commercial Awareness.
Wait! there is more.
- Solid presentation development skills.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed to meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining disciplined attention to detail and priorities in an ever-changing business environment.
- A positive, resilient individual with a 'Can' do attitude and able to deliver solutions that will drive change and influence.