Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
In this role, you will be executing Above The Line (ATL), Below The Line (BTL) and digital marketing strategies effectively and efficiently in order to promote Zain’s brand, associated messages, products & services and thereby achieve Zain’s business objectives.
- Create designs using illustration, photo editing and layout software.
- Identify the best ways to illustrate and communicate clients’ vision while complying with design best practices
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Handle the brand image & perception, embrace the branding guidelines across all online and offline channels.
- Follow the Zain Brand guidelines, typography and layout for all communication materials, including websites, logos, signs, books, flyers covers, posters, digital banners and social media posts.
- Collaborate with other team members, such as marketing, sales, and business operations, throughout the various phases of a project.
- Review designs for errors before they are printed or published.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies
- Monitor the production and distribution of marketing material in all departmental channels along with online offline activations.
An ideal candidate would be
- Fresh university graduate (Up to one year)
- 1 year work experience in graphics design is a bonus
- Fluent in Arabic and English (Reading & Writing)
- Excellent experience with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Other Adobe Suite experience preferred
- Animation skills is a bonus
Wait! there is more.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and deliver with the highest standards.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment. Desire to learn new techniques and trends