Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
Zain Bahrain is actively recruiting for the role of Digital Marketing & Communication Specialist. In this role, you will be executing ATL, BTL and digital marketing strategies effectively and efficiently in order to promote Zain’s brand, associated messages, products & services and thereby achieve Zain’s business objectives.
- Handle the brand image & perception, embrace the branding guidelines across all online and offline channels.
- Manage fully integrated campaigns from idea generation to final execution both ATL and BTL
- Further grow the Brand by embracing the Zain branding guidelines among all Zain communication channels.
- Responsible for all Arabic & English content & copy writing, ensuring the communication is up to date and consistent across all channels.
- Manage and monitor all social media channels of Zain in order to maximize customer engagement and interactions.
- Plan, develop and execute all digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, TAG managers, Google analytics, email marketing, paid social media and GDN online advertising communication.
- Manage all Zain’s Digital touchpoints and storefronts content, including, but not limited to, Mobile App, Chatbot, Website, eshop, and Self-Service Machines.
- Plan, organize and manage the execution for all Products & Services launches from Branding, Advertising, Media perspective for both online and offline and all related production items
- Manage and execute digital media booking, printing and production.
- Focus on supporting ZAIN’s internal requirements, such as CSR & HR communication calendar, internal branding, etc.
- Translate internal stakeholders Marcom briefs into integrated advertising briefs and manage campaigns execution with advertising and media agencies.
- Work closely with the other internal units to ensure that the Zain brand values, and brand image are reflected in all online/offline communications.
- Provide communication support, expertise, advice and back up plans to all segment owners and other stakeholders within the organization.
- Monitor the production and distribution of marketing material in all channels i.e. retail, indirect...etc. along with online offline activations.
- Manage relationship with suppliers and agencies, receive feedback from subordinates and communicate performance upwards with concerned entities for future procurement activities.
- Monitor and report the cost estimates and invoices received and ensure all payments are done on time.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned or needed.
An ideal candidate would be
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any relative field of study.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Professional qualification in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Bahraini national is preferred.