Meet Fatafat Bahrain
Fatafat is an on-demand delivery service platform, with a global presence in more than 7 countries and regions across the world.
Founded by a Bahraini woman, TNG Food Transportation has acquired the regional franchise rights for Fatafat, and is now running Fatafat Bahrain.
We are looking for a trustworthy and committed Finance Assistant to maintain financial tasks of our company, ensure we use capital and resources beneficially, and sustain our company’s financial health.
- Preparing accounts
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analyzing accounts
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult management about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
An ideal candidate would be
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Proficiency in accounting software
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Previous experience in Accounting or Finance related roles (4 years)