Meet Quantic Technologies WLL
Quantic Technologies emerged in the Kingdom of Bahrain as a digital transformation firm with a concentrated focus on cybersecurity.
Our purpose is to help our clients reconstruct themselves into an entity that is unsusceptibleto any kind of malicious threat. We possess the ability to be significantly more proactiveand adversarial in mitigating risks of cyber attacks as we adopt offensive security ratherthan the traditional approach of conventional security.
Quantic Technologies is looking for an intern with experience in computer science and/or cybersecurity. The Threat Research intern will work as part of the Research Team as a Threat Analyst researching the current and emerging Cyber Threats in the region.
- Gather information about the current cyber threat landscape using open source information to conduct analysis and prepare reports
- Write short operational alerts on safety/security events;
- Create written intelligence reporting to address coverage needs, Under the direction of the technical lead. These will typically be a 2-page analytical report, delivered to the public.
An ideal candidate would be
- Computer Science, Cybersecurity major
- Knowledge of cyber threats, malware, vulnerability research, or related area of cybersecurity
- Ability to work in a team environment
What To Expect
- Develop your skills in the field of Offensive and Defensive Cyber Security
- Ability to assess and analyze information from various sources to develop actionable intelligence
- Work alongside some of the best minds in the industry