Meet Zain Bahrain
Zain Youth is a training program that offers Bahraini students a unique opportunity to gain work experience while seeking their degrees. Participants in this program will be exposed to real business world challenges that will increase their employability skills, preparing them to take their first career steps following their graduation. The youth development program is focused on feeding the minds of students and sculpting their professional skills through teamwork, collaboration, training, and practical fieldwork. It also provides them the opportunity to develop projects and develop innovative business ideas and test them against the real. Zain is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Zain will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If a reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, please contact ([email protected]) or DM in our IG account (zain.youth.bh).”
To carry out all Compensation & Benefits (C&B) unit operations effectively and efficiently ensuring fairness and alignment with Zain’s policies and procedures.
• Run the daily operations of C&B function.
• Handle all employees/trainees requests & C&B related matters.
• Provide insights and expertise to align work processes to meet the business dynamics.
• Participate in the design, implementation, and management of positions classifications, increments, salaries & bonus structures.
• Prepare the monthly payroll processing and bank transfers for all employees and trainees.
• Review and reconcile outsourced employees invoices and raise them to his/her line manager for approval.
• Participate in the development, analysis and review of manpower budgeting on annual and quarterly basis.
• Propose and test the development of Oracle & other systems processes, procedures and calculations in order to ensure that they operate efficiently and effectively.
• Submit Tamkeen (Labour Fund) applications, invoices and follow up Tamkeen reimbursements.
• Raise issues to the management and Tamkeen Key Account Managers as soon as they as they are discovered and follow up their resolution.
• Ensure proper implementation of C&B policies and procedures in order to ensure the fulfillment of organizational requirements whilst delivering high-quality services.
• Analyze and reconcile Social Insurance Organization (SIO) invoices on monthly basis, ensuring accuracy of data in terms of headcount and amount compared to payroll.
• Send SIO approved invoices to the Finance Team.
• Reconcile SIO cases and raise it to his/her line manager.
• Register new employees in SIO upon joining and activate their Oracle responsibilities.
• Terminate resigned/terminated employees/trainees in SIO upon leaving and terminate all of their accesses.
• Propose new policies and procedures whenever is required or needed.
• Conduct C&B related data analysis on periodic and need basis and provide his/her insights.
• Keep up to date with developments in his/her related field of work to ensure that the organization continues to apply the best practices.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned or needed.
An ideal candidate would be
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or any relative field of study.
• Minimum 1-2 years of work experience is required.
• HR professional qualifications are preferred.
Wait! there is more.
• Critical Thinking
• Analytical Thinking
• Employee Focus