We are Fathom. We're a marketing agency. We craft useful, productive and powerful tools for people, the businesses they own and are a part of. We use imagination, insight and our gut to create things and we use every tool at our disposal. Our mission is to grow a dynamic organizational structure with vastly talented creatives & strategists who work together to liberate markets from stagnation; steering our clients toward success through the use of innovative tools, expert knowledge, expressive storytelling, and meaningful experiences.
Personality and Mindset Profile
A thinker and a doer.
- A fascination with the world that fuels further learning.
- A curious person with an action bias that is willing to discover and try new things.
- An ownership mindset, someone who is responsible for themselves and others.
- A hands-on person that is not afraid to try, learn and figure things out.
- Interest in different cultures, society and what makes people tick.
Bonus Points for -
- High energy! Normal demeanor ;)
- A Hands-on willing to do the little things (boring, stressful, difficult repetitive tasks) in order to achieve the big things is essential.
- Enjoy being around groups of people, puts the team first to be the first.
- Can face hard problems with persistence and rational optimism.
Goals and Career Path
Where you may go. What you’ll need.
You’ll be developed into a role of a Business Developer and beyond.
To learn you must do, repeatedly. Effort and patience are essential.
To master fulfilling the roles (dual) through their responsibilities.
Develop and build up the present role on offer to a leadership and management role.
A person interested in pursuing personal growth through their values.
A desire to build and be a part of a great company.
A builder and Creating value for the people around you.
A desire earn your stripes in an organization.
Leading and managing an organization
Skillset and Growth profile
An avid reader and writer. A determined lifelong learner. Communication and presentation skills. Loves pitching and presenting. Great with managing and reviewing documentation. Discipline and time management.
A focus on long term games with long terms people. Develop genuine healthy relationships.
Organized and Punctual
Whats the job like ?
Don’t worry, we got you. You’ll be inducted into your role in stages.
Groundwork stage -
The paperwork is the real work.
A focus on learning, implementing and mastering operational work - essential processes to fulfill the job.
Initial - Initial meetings and sale presentations and pitches - This is where you get on stage and perform, we’re looking for a real showman/showwoman
Problem Solving - You’ll need to seek alignment with what we offer to our clients business
Relationship Management - A focus on long term games with long terms people. Develop genuine healthy relationships.
Initial work with be Sales administration, yo
Researching suitable leads with focus on what Fathom can offer to make their business run better and grow!
There is going to be constant paperwork like agreements or proposals to prepare
Initial meetings and Sales Pitch.
Role and Responsibility Overview
One foot in. One foot out.
Your first three months will be an intensive training period to fulfill both roles.
Expect to assume your role effectively in three to six months. Expect responsibilities to grow over time.
- Generating and establishing new relationships with leads.
- Pitching our services and evangelizing Fathom to potential clients.
- Sustaining and growing relationships with our clients.
- Managing and Reporting Opportunities and Business Dev. Documentation.
- Working together with the team to develop our marketing.
- Managing and organizing project documentation and files
- Coordinating to ensure quality control in the project management process
- Scheduling team members for production on projects
- Scheduling team members for training and career path development
- Tracking project costing and team profit-shares
An ideal candidate would be
A fresh business graduate or someone with one year of experience that is interested in developing their career in business through the following areas -
Bonus points for -
Part-time job experience. Administrative experience in a business. Social and Community oriented passions and activities.