Supporting company operations by maintaining office systems and supervising staff.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
- Monitor Employee Attendance and makes weekly reports
- Complete all other tasks requested by direct line manager and administration
Goals we'll measure you by
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
An ideal candidate would be
- Bachelors Degree in Business, or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Government entities including SIO and LMRA procedures
- Knowledge in Supply Management, Tracking Expenses, and Delegation
- Experience in Staffing, Managing Processes, Supervision, and Developing Standards
- Inventory Control Skills are a plus
Wait! there is more.
Competitive Salary and Fun Environment