The Senior Asset Management supports the Company’s Accounts Department in the management of all Company assets, their records, depreciation and disposal.
- Reconciles Prepaid Accounts bi-monthly and charges the relevant account (Journal Voucher).
- Follows-up on all Imports – Delivery dates, freight, custom and clearing charges.
- Verifies the imports with the orders placed and ascertains any damages to be claimed with the importer or suppliers
- (must check the claims / insurance policy).
- Maintains updated records of all Assets (fixed and current). Makes the correct file with pictures and Codes
- Prepares the depreciation JV (to be approved by the Accounts Manager).
- Keeps the records of disposal and internal transfers of all assets.
- Undertakes bi-monthly inventories of crockery and cutlery in all business units.
- As required, assists the Accounts Team by assisting in the day-to-day accounting procedures during any staff absences, eg, carries out the duties of the Senior Accountant – (P&L) in his absence.
An ideal candidate would be
- High attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- Proficient in all MS Office Program
- Able to maintain inventory levels