We are looking for a full-time Human Resource officer that will manage the recruitment process in the company.
- Responsible for overall quality system in HR department.
- Understanding and executing staffing requisition, requirements and issues from all departments.
- Draft and update of documents such as job descriptions, employee handbook, performance appraisal, forms, policies and other HR related documents.
- Sourcing candidates via recruitment agencies and job online advertisement
- Screening the candidates by resume shortlisting, phone interview and personal interviews with coordination with the concerned departments & background verification of the shortlisted candidates.
- Maintain employees’ leaves, medical and attendance record. Keeping track of employees’ attendance / absenteeism and report to Operations Supervisor.
- Setting up / Update / Forward email addresses for new employees and resigned employee.
Goals we'll measure you by
- Carry out duties assigned in a professional manner.
An ideal candidate would be
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details, willingness to develop & learn new skills.
- Good writing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Positive & pro-active attitude towards work
- Ability to speak good English.