A great opportunity for a recent graduate to join the infrastructure team at an innovative technology company. We operate highly-secure and complex data centres on-premises and in the public cloud. The position will provide practical experience and know-how on the latest technologies and methodologies to create, maintain and monitor secure and highly available compute and storage environments.
- Network, appliance and application log monitoring
- Routine network, server and storage administration tasks
- Routine application administration tasks
- Network, server and storage configuration and hardening
Goals we'll measure you by
- Helping to minimise downtime and increase performance by effective monitoring of logs and events
- Increase efficiency by ensuring that routine hardware and software administration and maintenance is performed according to required schedules
- Increase personal knowledge and achieve a broader range of technical capabilities and greater responsibility
An ideal candidate would be
- A recent graduate or with entry level work experience
- Must have a keen interest in computing and a basic understanding of how technology infrastructure is deployed and maintained
- Attention to detail and the ability to read and absorb information from feeds of data
- Must have a sharp eye and be able to identify and investigate non standard patterns of events
- A team player with dedication, reliability and good communication skills in English
But wait, there's more!
We are a fast paced technology company that is driving innovation in digital banking and payment technology in the MEA region. This is not a party: we expect hard work and dedication; but will provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to grow as a part of a talented team, and through sponsored training in the latest technologies.