This role entitles you to manage external branding and design projects for clients and also be responsible internally of the company brand through creating content for digital marketing of the company and any branding work needed or publications.
- Taking client's project brief
- Estimating the time required for each project
- Creating design concepts that are suitable to the client's needs.
- Presenting design treatments options
- Completing work in a timely manner and sticking to deadlines
- Amending designs according to client's feedback of initial designs presented
- Reviewing and proofreading any designs sent for printing
- Managing communication with printing press and production houses and receiving deliveries
- Decide on suitable colors, images, text, styles, and layouts in projects
- Use design, animation, and editing software.
- Implement style, shading, art, and other highlights to designs.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and techniques through consistent research.
- Collaborate with other graphic designers, copy writing and marketers in the company.
Goals we'll measure you by
- Meeting deadlines
- Coming up with creative new concepts.
- Working with all team members.
- Finalizing a set number of projects to be done within each week.
An ideal candidate would be
- Very creative
- Takes initiative when it comes to new suggestions and concepts
- Obtains knowledge about the latest design trends
- Time management skills
- Project management skills.
- Communication skills
- Skilled in photoshop & illustrator.
But wait, there's more!
We are excited to expand our team and have two new graphic designers with us! We are looking for someone energetic, proactive, dynamic, and creative to join our creative force and add value to our work and become part of our culture.