Account Manager with 5 – 7 years agency experience required for handling multiple clients across all aspects of marketing; from digital and branding to advertising and events.
- Working closely with the creative team, you ensure the work produced for your clients is on brief and effective; selling ideas to your clients is a cinch because the work is pitch perfect from brief to delivery.
- Planning project work and campaigns is all in a days work for you and the tight financial management of your accounts gives you a warm feeling of confidence as you can easily deliver clear, by the numbers accounting in your regular strategic account reviews.
- Making sure the ‘Ramadan surprise!’ is a thing of the past, you help your clients to plan their year to the minute, making the regular ‘dawdle & rush’ scenario a thing of the past.
An ideal candidate would be
- Pitches, tenders and proposals pepper your day and you like nothing more than finding an opportunity to help grow the agency’s roster of exciting clients.
- Your sources on the ground help you to locate leads for pitch less new business wins while your ability to sniff out a tender or pitch makes Sherlock look like a lost lamb.