Senior Designer will be responsible for end to end (ideation to realisation) of creative design solutions that enhance our clients' ability to serve their customers and be of benefit to the world.
- You will lead, train and inspire a team of hungry young designers who are looking to grow and add great work to their portfolios and contribute to making the world a better place.
- You will present your solutions to senior members of the client team and gain buy in for the ideas.
- You will network in the creative community and build your skills through training online and through peer to peer learning.
- You will work in the following disciplines: Brand identity | Brand standards and guidance | Print (books, reports and promotional works) | Retail campaign design (POS, POP) | Digital (web and online campaigns) | Packaging | Signage
Goals we'll measure you by
- You will be responsible for providing award winning creative work and ensuring the agency's submissions to international award shows is of the highest caliber.
- You will also ensure the agency's credentials and website are considered to be the best in the region.
An ideal candidate would be
- Internationally experienced
- Has a portfolio that matches the quality of the agency's website
- Described by your peers as can
- do, positive, energetic, enthusiastic, adaptable, friendly, capable and productive
- People like working with you and feel they can learn and share skills with you
But wait, there's more!
Email your portfolio and cover letter explaining why your experience makes you the ideal candidate for the role. Explain who your favourite designer of all time is and what work of theirs you admire specifically. Please provide a link to this work or a picture of it.