The ‘go-to person’ in the studio, this person knows what is happening when and who did it. They understand the whole process from briefings to finished works and they love nothing more than seeing a happy productive studio performing at the top of it’s game.
- This is a demanding role where you will be expected to manage input from multiple account managers into your studio and ensure timely, accurate and perfectly produced creative work (from concept to final artwork for press, production and media insertions) leaves on time and to the delight of our enviable client roster.
- You will have a broad knowledge of the creative sector including ATL, BTL, Digital and Brand Activation. Using Unisono’s latest studio management software, you will reduce the chaos of day to day studio life by ensuring discipline is followed by teams and processes are adhered to.
Goals we'll measure you by
- You will be expected to evaluate current processes and technology in use and to design and implement process improvements and trial and evaluate new technologies as the studio grows.
- As well as technology and process, you will manage the team and help to inspire performance improvements.
- Knowledge of studio management software is an advantage and a high degree of Apple and Adobe technology proficiency is expected.
An ideal candidate would be
- Ideally, you should have great process skills, a broad knowledge of the creative business and finesse in dealing with creative people and project mangers.
- Should love communications, be a seriously passionate manager and enjoy overcoming challenges daily.
- A good sense of humour and the willingness to learn from and mentor your team is essential!
But wait, there's more!
You will have a broad agency experience and will be able to deal with teams working across all disciplines.