Your job will be to identify and close sales leads and account management. You have to understand their status and needs through smart questions and listening what they have to say. We will teach you the product at hand, but the job requires constant learning on your own as well. This will not be a boring tele-marketing job, but will also include customer development interviews, helping the customer set everything up via Skype and chat and site visits, giving feedback to our product team and coming up with better sales strategies. The role requires forecasting, client demonstrations, account planning, pipeline management and reporting.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with executives and deal teams, as well as associated legal and financial intermediaries to optimize ongoing sales and repeat orders
- Manage sales across assigned market and/or geographic territory to promote enterprise level agreements
- Responsible for showcasing company capabilities to prospective customers
- Prepare and Execute sales strategies for the qualifying leads
- Work with product development, project management, customer service and marketing team
- Must be willing to travel as required
Goals we'll measure you by
- Qualifications and what we expect: Most of your job will include talking to native English speakers (However, speaking more than two language would be a plus for any candidate) over the phone, Skype, e mail, and in person. This is a job for a person with ambition. We want to see that hunger and drive to be more, to do more and be proactive. We will teach you what you need to know about the product, competitors, terminology and but you should be quick on your feet and know how to find required information. Previous sales and customer service experience will be a plus.
An ideal candidate would be
- Fluent in English.
- Good sales and customer service experience
- Basic technical Knowledge of technology
- Prior sales and understanding of SaaS products would be a BIG plus
But wait, there's more!
What we offer: Flexible working hours, with the sales goals being the main focus. Office in central Manama with open and fun environment with entertainment. Get in on the ground floor in a high growth startup.